*Satellites transmit the
We can't escape this
I'm sure you've all heard the media circus about Melania Trump's speech at the RNC. This post isn't even a dig at Michelle 0bama. Not in the least. But, here's the transcripts of both speeches.
Michelle 0bama's speech:
"And Barack and I were raised with so many of the same values: that you work hard for what you want in life; that your word is your bond and you do what you say you're going to do; that you treat people with dignity and respect, even if you don't know them, and even if you don't agree with them. "And Barack and I set out to build lives guided by these values, and to pass them on to the next generation. Because we want our children — and all children in this nation — to know that the only limit to the height of your achievements is the reach of your dreams and your willingness to work for them."
“From a young age, my parents impressed on me the values that you work hard for what you want in life, that your word is your bond and you do what you say and keep your promise, that you treat people with respect. They taught and showed me values and morals in their daily lives. That is a lesson that I continue to pass along to our son. And we need to pass those lessons on to the many generations to follow. Because we want our children in this nation to know that the only limit to your achievements is the strength of your dreams and your willingness to work for them.”
And, a Donald Trump adviser admitted that she took quotes from Melania's ideas for her speech and wrote them down, and that she didn't cross reference them with 0bama's speech, even after Melania Trump told her that she had taken quotes from Michelle's speech. She tried to resign, and Donald Trump rejected the resignation, saying basically that it was an honest mistake.
ANYWAY, the media is grasping at things like this, and the fact that "too many Trumps are on stage," and anything else they can dream up.
My contention is if the media actually did their job, they would be able to come up with MUCH more serious dirt on Donald Trump.
- I am sure he doesn't always wash his hands after going to the bathroom.
- I am sure he doesn't always look both ways after crossing the street.
- I am sure there have been instances where he didn't use his turn signal.
- What if he watered his lawn during a drought?
- Or broke the speed limit?
- Heaven forbid if he threw a glass bottle into the trash bin rather than the recycle bin!
- Maybe he even accidentally opened a letter that was in his mailbox but not addressed to him???
- Could he possibly have been walking his dog, and neglected to pick up its poop?
- He's doomed if he ever walked on grass when there was a sign that said 'Keep Off The Grass'
- He's in NYC a lot. Has he ever called a transgender male who believes he is a female "Sir" or a transgender female who believes that she is a male "Maam?"
- Does he always wear his seatbelt???
Good luck, MSNBC and CNN. I hope you can finally start reporting the dirt on Donald Trump rather than the fluff stories you've been staking your lives on.
And by the way...#Trump2016
You're going to have to do better than that, you douchebags!
*The large print text is from the Scorpions song, "Media Overkill." It fits.